Putting Stroke Path Drill for Beginners – Two Tees
How to Perform this Putting Drill:
- Set your putter face flat on the ground
- Place a tee at the toe of the putter and at the heel of the putter
- Once you’ve formed this “gate” to swing your putter through, practice making strokes that avoid hitting either of the two tees
- Aim for 50 to 100 reps a day to build a consistent putting stroke path that will start your ball on the correct line every time
- Best Face Balanced Putters Reviewed
- 50 Best Golf Tips for Beginners to Follow
- How to Break 70 in Golf Step by Step
- What is a Lag Putt? Explained for Beginners
Want More Putting Drills and Golf Tips?
For more putting drills, short game tips, and other important golf drills be sure to sign up for our exclusive email community where we send you our best content to help your golf game. We hate spam just as much as you do so don’t worry. Get started by filling out the form below and receive our free gift when you join.
50 Best Golf Tips
Fill out your name and email so I know where to send you the PDF file of golf tips. You'll also get access to our exclusive email community where I send weekly tips, drills, and resources to help your golf game.