Putting Stroke Path Drill for Beginners – Two Tees
How to Perform this Putting Drill:
- Set your putter face flat on the ground
- Place a tee at the toe of the putter and at the heel of the putter
- Once you’ve formed this “gate” to swing your putter through, practice making strokes that avoid hitting either of the two tees
- Aim for 50 to 100 reps a day to build a consistent putting stroke path that will start your ball on the correct line every time
- Best Face Balanced Putters Reviewed
- 50 Best Golf Tips for Beginners to Follow
- How to Break 70 in Golf Step by Step
- What is a Lag Putt? Explained for Beginners
- Putting Drill – Bring it Back Challenge
Want More Putting Drills and Golf Tips?
Be sure to follow our YouTube Channel for video lessons, swing tips, and more golf drills. And check out our golf practice plans to follow step by step.