Best Golf Swing Lag Drill to Generate Clubhead Speed
Golf Swing Lag Tips Recap:
- Start off performing a short back swing but finish the follow through all the way through
- Use the lower body to drive the follow through and keep the club lagging behind
Golf Swing Articles to Read:
- How to Hit a Draw Golf Swing
- How to Hit a Fade Golf Swing
- Fastest Way to Improve Your Golf Swing
- How to Break 70 in Golf
Want More Golf Swing Tips and Drills
For more golf swing tips, short game tips, and golf drills be sure to sign up for our email community where we send you our best content to help your golf game. We hate spam just as much as you do so don’t worry. Get started by filling out the form below and receive our free gift when you join.
50 Best Golf Tips
Fill out your name and email so I know where to send you the PDF file of golf tips. You'll also get access to our exclusive email community where I send weekly tips, drills, and resources to help your golf game.