Creating Lag Golf Swing Drill to Generate Clubhead Speed
Learn from the golf swing tips in this video to perfect creating lag in the golf swing. This will generate tremendous amounts of swing speed to help you unlock further distances with your driver and irons. Getting longer on the tee starts with technique and one technique is improving your lag in the golf swing.
Golf Swing Lag Tips Recap:
- Start off performing a short back swing but finish the follow through all the way through
- Use the lower body to drive the follow through and keep the club lagging behind
Golf Swing Articles to Read:
- How to Hit a Draw Golf Swing
- How to Hit a Fade Golf Swing
- Fastest Way to Improve Your Golf Swing
- How to Break 70 in Golf
- Golf Swing Drill – Center of the Face Striking
Want More Golf Tips and Drills
Be sure to follow our YouTube Channel for video lessons, swing tips, and more golf drills. And check out our golf practice plans to follow step by step.