3 Best Chipping Tips to Hit Consistent Chip Shots
Chipping Tips Recap:
- Up, down, and in chipping motion to make solid contact with the golf ball
- Keep level shoulders, weight forward, and turn through the shot
- Don’t break the wrists and get “flippy.” Instead, turn back so the butt of the club always points in at your belt buckle
- 13 Golf Chipping Tips Every Beginner Should Read
- Differences Between a Scratch Golfer and PGA Tour Pro
- 22 Golf Tips for Beginners to Follow
- How to Break 70 in Golf
- How to Chip a Golf Ball
Want More Chipping Drills and Chipping Tips?
For more chipping drills, short game tips, and other important golf drills be sure to sign up for our golf programs with training drills and practice routines to follow. Be sure to follow our YouTube Channel for video lessons, swing tips, and more golf drills.
Golf practice plans to follow step by step: